Customize your 404 redirect page with ready-made 404Toons. They are hillarious and will definately keep your visitor engaged on your website. Dozens of characters and messages are available. Each 404Toon is professionally recorded, flash-based and easily inserted on your website. Make your website stand-out with these totally unique characters helping your users navigate safely back to your home page!
» version 1.0 - posted on 2009-04-01
None. This is the first relase.
Freeware license terms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You are granted a non-exclusive license to use the Downloaded Software subject to your compliance will all of the terms and conditions of the Freeware License.
2. You are only granted a license for the machine-readable, object code portion of the softeare. You will not modify, enchance, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the software from its current state.
3. You may not sell, bargain, convey, transfer, pledge, lease or grant any further rights to use the software.
4. You will not have any proprietary rights in and to the software. You acknowledge and agree that the Licensor retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to the software.
5. This license shall automatically terminate upon your violation of the terms hereof or upon your use of the software beyond the scopy of the license provided herein.
6. Use within the scope of this license is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be payable by you. Use byeond the scope of this license shall constitute copyright infrigement. This license shall be effective and bind you upon your downloading of the software.
7. You accept the software on an "AS IS" and will all faults basis. No representations and warranties are made to you regarding any aspct of the software.
8. THE LICENSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTBILITY. LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LIABILITIES CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INCIDENTAL, ONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
9. This Freeware license shall be interepreted under the laws of the state of Texas. You agree that all controversies pertaining to the software and/or the Freeware Agreement shall be brought in the courts of Austin, TX. You hereby submit to the jurisidiction of such court.
10. Licensors failure to enforce any rights hereunder or its copyright in the software shall not be contrued as amending this agreement or waiving any of Licensors rights hereunder or under any provision of state or federal law.